Terms and Conditions
By purchasing products and/or using content from freesciencelessons you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Product/Content usage and copyright
- Videos produced by freesciencelessons (videos) and made available on YouTube and freesciencelessons are copyrighted and owned by Dr Shaun Donnelly of Autonomy Education Limited.
- Videos should only be viewed via YouTube or freesciencelessons.co.uk.
- Videos should not be modified or edited in any way.
- Videos should not be distributed in any way other than described in this document or by anybody not authorised to do so by Autonomy Education Limited.
- Workbooks produced by freesciencelessons (workbooks) are the copyright of Dr Shaun Donnelly of Autonomy Education Limited.
- Workbooks are only available for purchase via freesciencelessons.co.uk.
- Workbooks are licensed directly to the customer, are non-transferable and are not to be shared in anyway.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing to file or any other method of duplication or copying is strictly prohibited.
- Videos and Workbooks are produced and sold with the purpose of them being useful as revision and study guides. We cannot guarantee that any customer will achieve a particular grade using these resources.
- The first avenue for resolving any issues should be the FAQ page on freesciencelessons.
- Support in regards to specific issues with the LockLizard Safeguard viewer should be sought in the LockLizard Knowledge Base.
- Direct support from freesciencelessons is only available to people that have purchased a workbook and have exhausted the avenues above. Contact details can be found on the FAQ page freesciencelessons.
- There are no support guarantees and whilst we will attempt to provide the best possible support for our workbooks, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
- Payments are made via Paypal but you do not need a Paypal account.
- Through Paypal you can use either your Paypal balance or various different credit card providers.
- No other forms of payment are available.
- Digital delivery is made to the email address provided during checkout upon receipt of payment.
- Although digital delivery is normally completed within ten minutes of purchase, please allow up to eight hours for the transaction to complete.
- If after eight hours you have still not received the emails then please check the freesciencelessons FAQ page and contact us.
- You will receive one email from freesciencelessons acknowledging the completion of your order and links to download the files.
- You will receive one email from Locklizard with links to the SafeGuard viewer software and your license file.
- Download links for the purchased workbooks, viewer and license files are also available after purchase on the website via your “My Account” page on freesciencelessons.
- Electronic workbooks will have a lifespan of at least two years from the date of purchase. After that time, we cannot guarantee that the ebooks will be functional. We recommend printing the workbooks.
Safeguard Viewer software/app
- The Safeguard viewer software/app required to view the secure documents will NOT work on iOS or Android devices that either have been jailbroken or contain custom ROMs.
- A internet connection is required for the purchase, download and licensing of each workbook.
- Whilst you do not need a continuous internet connection to read the workbooks, the Safeguard viewer will need to connect to the internet every 7 days to re-validate the license and check for any updates.
- Autonomy Education Limited and freesciencelessons reserve the right to change pricing at any time without notice.
- Offers, promotions and voucher codes may be offered from time to time but are not promised, guaranteed or to be expected.
- By installing the license you waive your right to your 14 day cooling off period.
- If within 14 days you have not installed the license, you can request a refund in full by visiting the freesciencelessons FAQ page and contacting us.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they purchase the correct version of the workbook that is appropriate for them, refunds will not be given.
- Your email address is essential to the provision of the workbooks and must be provided to make a purchase.
- We will only use your provided email address for sending emails to you in direct relation to your purchases.
- We will not market you unless you have explicitly allowed us to.
- Freesciencelessons grants each customer a non-transferable licence to view the purchased workbooks on up to two devices.
- The license is linked to the email address you provided at purchase and cannot be changed.
- Subsequent purchases will be added to your initial license, a new license will not be required.
- Each workbook can only be viewed on the devices that the license is installed on. Once the license has been loaded onto a device it cannot be transferred to another device.
- The license entitles you to print each purchased workbook a maximum of two times and you can do this on a per chapter basis (two prints per chapter).
- Printing is only available on Windows and MacOS operating system and is not possible from mobile devices.
- Licensing may be withdrawn at anytime by freesciencelessons for any user perceived to be breaking these terms and conditions.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Autonomy Education Limited can change the Terms and Condition at any time without notice, please make sure that you read the terms and conditions at the point of sale.