If you are interested in a school visit then please let me know. The nature of the visit can be decided based on what your school requires but here is a small selection of possibilities:
- Large group assembly on the importance of Science / Science careers, how to stay motivated, revision / exam technique, aiming high, dealing with stress etc.
- Masterclasses covering the more challenging areas of GCSE Science.
- Group work with students aiming for particular levels.
- How to deal with required practical questions.
- Working with Heads of Science / individual teachers who may need some fresh ideas on how to motivate students to achieve their best in Science.
Before any visit, I will consult extensively with the school to establish exactly what you need and how I can help. My aim is to make the day an unforgettable experience for students, inspiring them to aim as high as they can and get the best grades possible.
I am happy to visit schools in any part of the UK.The cost depends on both the exact requirements of the school and the distance of travel required.
If you’re interested then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch. Please note that I can only reply to emails from school teachers or other school personnel but not from students.
Our students found it simply ‘amazing’ and quite literally couldn’t believe their eyes. They were treated to a range of interactive activities that helped them to improve their confidence levels whilst subtly encouraging them to take more responsibility for their own learning.
Thank you for being so accommodating to the students’ requests for autographs, selfies and photographs. I lost count of the number of times, students mentioned the word amazing.
Teachers and students alike were inspired by your visit, it captivated interest from the start with a lively interactive assembly through to a conclusion that included a combination of personalized and motivational support.
The introductory assembly was brilliant. Thorough research about the context of the school and aspirations of the student ensured that students would find it relevant, interesting and inspiring. The trademark ‘blue background’ initial slide worked like magic on students who were familiar with your ‘YouTube’ channel and made them believe that you were really here at our school!